Pages

Monday, April 20, 2015

Blooming Glenn Pork - PorkTASTIC!

This if for the retail store - which I Love. Love. Love. The employees who work there are all fabulous. Helpful but not pushy. The bacon is phenomenal. The pork is phenomenal. The ham. The many salads (broccoli, potato, coleslaw). They also have pulled pork. Brats. Excellent hot sausage. I mean, honestly, we haven't had anything there that we haven't loved. Oh - they also sell long rolls that beat Amoroso rolls and I never thought I'd find anything better than Amoroso. If you make your own pulled pork, these rolls soak up the BBQ sauce yet still remain buttery and soft without falling apart.
ALSO - they have big giant smoked bones for dogs for two dollars EACH. Not per pound. You'd pay 15+ for these bones in a pet store.
They have bakery treats that vary but if you find any cinnamon rolls with thick icing - BUY THEM. (You can also call and order them -even if it's only one). These are the BEST ROLLS I've ever ever ever had. I'm quite sad it took me so long to discover this place, but the upside is we did and it is WONDERFUL. Can't recommend enough!!!

Blooming Glenn Catering and Retail Store
1248 Rt 113
Perkasie, PA 18944
Get Directions
Phone number (215) 257-2710